My mom and dad gave us all vests for Christmas- we had to get a picture of it :)

Andrea is now 3 month old. What a beautiful little girl, smiling pretty on her Baptism day.



Happy birthday to ME! I was so lucky to have my siblings home to help celebrate. I wouldn't have wanted to spend my birthday with anyone else!

Everyone sang Happy Birthday and Daniel helped me blow out my 4 candles.

Merry Christmas! Santa came and brought gifts for the little ones and a Wii for the Quist family! :)



Uncle Mike seeing Andrea for the first time.

I bought my wedding dress and it's tradition to take a pic outside by the wedding shoppe sign. Sorry Mike, I couldn't upload a picture of my rainbow polk-a-dotted with bows all over dress. You will just have to wait!

Daniel is such a good big brother (and multi-tasker.. watching tv)